- Vacation/Sick Days - Paid Time Off (PTO) - This time is earned per pay period and is calculated according to years of service with the practice.
- Extended Critical Illness Bank (ECIB) - This accrues at the beginning of each year and is used for extended medical leave only including maternity leave, FMLA.
- Holidays - CVA offices/clinics are closed for 6 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays.
Health and Dental Insurance provided - Individual and Family coverage is offered.
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Vision
Flexible Benefits Plan
The flexible benefit plan is designed to take advantage of certain tax benefits allowed under Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code. The plan allows employees to reduce their gross wages before taxes. This reduction allows the participant to save pre-tax dollars on medical, dental and dependent day care expenses. There are three plans available:
- Premium Conversion - Premiums deducted from your paycheck such as health & dental will be deducted on a pre-tax basis
- Dependent Care Assistance - Cost for dependent care expenses may be deducted from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis
- Medical Reimbursement - Cost for out of pocket medical expenses may be deducted from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis
Health Savings Account (HSA)
The Health Savings Account is a savings account that can be used to pay current medical expenses as well as to save for future qualified medical expenses on a tax advantaged basis.
401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Eligibility - First of the month following one full month of service + 18 years or older.
- Contributions - An employer matching contribution is avaliable along with employee contributions. There is a six year vesting schedule from date of hire on matching contributions made by the employer.
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential program designed to assist employees & their immediate family members with any of the following issues/concerns. This benefit is paid 100% by the employer.
- stress/emotional problems
- marital/family problems
- legal issues
- alcohol/substance abuse
- financial issues
- Pacemaker Registered Nurse (Full-Time)
- Registered Nurse (PRN)
- Medical Assistant (PRN)
- Receptionist (PRN)
- Receptionist - Float (PRN)
Shelby Medical Center
To apply for employment go to www.teamtenet.com.